This Sunday, January 22, 2017 ProArte Danza holds auditions for ASPIRANTE, their unique summer training intensive for participants between the ages of 13 to 17.
The program takes place in Toronto from July 31st to August 26th, 2017.
ASPIRANTE provides young dancers with an opportunity to build training foundations with the guidance of professional teachers, choreographers and dancers with decades of professional experience.
The program includes:
– 5.5.days per week of training for 4 weeks
– 5-6 hours of training per day
– A new choreographic creation
– study of ProArteDanza’s repertoire
– ballet tutoring
– 1 dress rehearsal at the Fleck Theatre
– 3 shows at the Fleck Theatre
– all costumes and props
– Video footage of rehearsals and performance
Audition for ProArteDanza’s ASPIRANTE Summer Intensive (Ages 13-17)
Sunday, January 22nd, 2017 | 12noon – 4pm
The National Ballet School, Studio 5A – 400 Jarvis Street, Toronto
Sunday, January 22nd, 2017
12noon – 4pm at The National Ballet School, Studio 5A
To register, email: email@example.com